Riviera 63 Open Flybridge Series II
Luxurious and ground-breaking, the Riviera 63 Open Flybridge goes beyond expectations. This highly proficient long-range launch is extremely capable offshore and at anchor.
The 63 Flybridge boasts enhancements taken from the prestigious flagship Riviera 75. Thanks to feedback from Riviera owners around the world, a multitude of amenities were added for distance cruising and comfort.
Riviera 63 Open Flybridge Features
- Giant Open Flybridge floor plan
- Aft helm position on the starboard side, ideally suited for sport fishing
- Helm dash with the latest electronics
- Dash panel that raises and lowers to protect equipment
- U-shaped dining and lounge area forward of helm
- Large two-leaf table can be lowered to convert to a sun pad or additional sleeping accommodation
- Full wet bar with sink, refrigerator, storage and waste bin.
- Restricted Flybridge access due to a lockable hatch
Riviera 63 Open Cockpit Features
- Alfresco dining with optional opposing fore and aft facing seats
- Mezzanine contains a fridge and storage space
- Full barbecue centre with sink, rubbish bin and storage
- Extensive options covering rod holders, live bait tank wells, outriggers and single side mount Palm Beach engine control levers
This is a sensible sport fisher with a fully optioned fighting cockpit. Features such as below deck self-draining fish bins, game chair mounting plate solidly glassed into the cockpit floor, and recessed toe kicks complete the package.
The 63 Open Flybridge has also taken design cues from the Riviera 75 and incorporated social seating into the cockpit.
Riviera 63 Open Saloon/Galley Features
- Large main saloon
- 360 degree tinted windows offering views from every seat
- Large U shaped galley, set to port and out of the way
- Galley appliances and sink comprise high quality stainless steel
- Huge solid surface bench top and heaps of storage
- L-shape lounge with dinette table, seating capacity for four plus two
- Bar area with ice maker and fridge opposite to galley
- Spacious U-shape lounge and dinette, with seating for up to 12
- Large mounted TV
- Overhead storage locker
- Air conditioning ducted behind a varnished timber facia panel
Riviera 63 Open Accommodation Features
- Acoustically shielded using a blend of soft fabric panelling
- Wool carpeting
- Stunning high gloss timber
- Optional opening portholes handcrafted from stainless steel and wired to the boat’s ignition alarm system
- Master suite features a queen sized bed – proven whisper quiet technology electrically lifts the base of the queen sized bed to reveal a spacious step-down storage locker, with large soft-close drawers.
- Cedar-lined hanging lockers and bedside drawers
- Master ensuite with shower cubicle, vacu-flush toilet
- The VIP guest cabin has a queen size island bed and ensuite
- Optional three cabin layout is available
- Optional laundry accommodates washer and dryer
The 63 Flybridge incorporates the latest technology including state-of-the-art digital switching for all DC electrical components, using the proven C-Zone CAN bus system creating fingertip control of electronic functions.
At the touch of a 10 inch LCD screen a multitude of pre-set functions can be activated. Whether you are at sea or in party mode at the marina, the C-Zone digital switching system will present a specific menu offering control of all necessary functions. Of course, C-Zone allows for manual override so owners can customise the system to suit their personal requirements.
In engineering terms the 63 Flybridge is a shaft drive configuration, and base power is twin 1150hp Caterpillar diesel engines with a fuel capacity of 5,700 litres (1,731 US gallons).