Riviera 5400 Sport Yacht Series II with IPS
World Premiere – Miami International Boat Show February 11 to 15, 2016
The impressive 5400 Sport Yacht is one of Riviera’s most popular boats around the world. This stylish and sophisticated Sport Yacht is inspired by the changing boating lifestyles seen everywhere.
The design team took cues from the internationally successful 6000 Sport Yacht. The fresh styling, sleek new profile and hull windows are the first characteristics you notice on approach.
With a vast array of new features, the sheer magnitude of the 5400’s interior will catch your attention first and foremost.
Riviera 5400 Interior Features
- Luxurious saloon
- Electric Webasto sunroof with block-out screen built into saloon sunroof to enhance natural light and liveability
- Full-beam master stateroom with private ensuite
- Fully equipped U-shaped galley with satin walnut finish, 2 refrigeration drawers, wine cooler, cocktail cabinet, high-end appliances
- L-shaped plush leather lounge with storage underneath
- Teak table which can be converted to a daybed
- LED TVs in the master and forward staterooms as well the saloon
- Three staterooms, two bathrooms
- Full-beam master stateroom with ensuite
Riviera 5400 Cockpit Features
- Generous teak laid entertainer’s cockpit
- Transom lounge with fender storage on both sides
- Wet bar with double barbecue, refrigerator, ice-maker, bench top and sink with folding hot and cold tap
- Rear electric GRP Webasto sliding sunroof built into the hardtop
- Large awning window opens out and over the cockpit from the aft gourmet galley to enhance single-level, indoor/outdoor living
Riviera 5400 Exterior/Engine Features
- Garage for tender with electric-opening garage door and electric winch
- Hydraulic boarding platform, teak-laid
- Recessed stainless steel swim ladder, with hatch cover
- Wide walk-around side decks with raised bulwarks and safety handrails
- Elegant foredeck with large sun pad, fold-up bimini
- C-Zone digital switching system with two central AC/DC control panels – at the saloon entry and at the helm, with pre-set and customised modes and optional iPad integration
- Sports-inspired central helm with sunken dash, excellent visibility and easy access to all controls,
- Electric adjusting leather Recaro helm seat with chaise companion lounge to starboard seating up to four people
Volvo Penta’s proven IPS2-800 propulsion system is standard power.